22 July 2013

Flawless Face Makeup

I searched high and low (literally) for the perfect 'Summer' foundation that would meet my laundry list of expectations- works well with my combo skin type, light weight, skin like, not cakey and wont cause any breakouts. When I came across the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua 'Ultra Light Skin perfecting' foundation, I knew I found my holy grail foundation. It is everything I was looking for and it lead to my newest video - 'Flawless Summer Face Makeup' tutorial. 

I have partnered with www.Luvocracy.com to cultivate my list of 'Flawless Face Essentials'. The items in my collection are featured in my video tutorial. The best part is the GIVEAWAY to win $50 credit to shop my store on www.Luvocracy.com. Sign-up for Luvocracy through me and you are automatically enter for the giveaway! ** See official giveaway rules here **











You can also view my video here:

2 comments:

drinkcitra said...

Absolutely love this look! The foundation looks amazing on you :)

Unknown said...

love it...

Post a Comment

 

Le Sassafras Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger