12 November 2012

DIY Studs & Embellishments

I've been coveting this trend thats been going around and i finally decided to put on my crafty pants to stud and embellish a few basic pieces out of the closet. Good news is i ended up saving my wallet on this project with inexpensive materials found at the craft store and an old forgotten sweatshirt ($10) from Wal-Mart along with a thrifted camo jacket ($5, in the video i accidentally said $3- forgive me).

Speaking of the video, you can watch it here :





Inspiration:




1. Zara Applique collar blouse $79
2. Zara Camouflage Short &79
3. Zara Mohair sweater embellished sleeves $129


DIY







2 comments:

drinkcitra said...

It's crazy how much those are going for! I love the way yours turned out :D

Unknown said...

i know >.< and its so easy to, im glad i didnt fork over the money for it lol

Post a Comment

 

Le Sassafras Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger