20 August 2012

The final cut

It's finally here! The final cut and finished product of the Thrive Fashion House Spring/Summer Fashion Show!

Take a look at me and my team's hard work payed off at the production of our very first fashion show. Moni Alexander and I also took part in designing our very first spring/summer clothing line which you can preview in the video.

I'm so happy and thankful to have the opportunity to work along side such talented and driven individuals! I look back at this video and i'm proud to have taken part in this and hope to continue down this road motivated and supported by my loved ones and most of all, my amazing team!!!



There is MUCH more to come from team Thrive so stay tuned! And a HUGE thank you to Sarah from Hi-Fly'n Entertainment for this amazing footage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Le Sassafras Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger