17 August 2012

Birthday Shenanigans

I had the best birthday this year when i was surprised by my boyfriend and all my close friends in Chicago! I'm lucky to have such an amazing group of people who never fail to make me feel loved! And its never a celebration without each and every one of them. I couldn't have been happier to have them there with me. I have to give my boyfriend kudos for pulling this one over and arranging this, all the while convincing me of a whole other agenda.

The long weekend in Chicago involved a whole lot of shopping and ironically not a lot of purchasing. We stayed a few blocks from Michigan Ave. so we walked to the magnificent mile almost every day. I wanted to go to stores that weren't back at home and i wanted to treat myself to some special things. I looked and looked and tirelessly shopped with not much success but never less i had a wonderful time indulging in some delicious food!





Wow Bao is the best! We stopped by every night to pick some up!



My favorite were the curry chicken baos!



Dinner at The Purple Pig


Going up to the top of Willis Tower!




Out on the ledge! I could not look down, my knees were shaking lol



The SURPRISE!




Sprinkles Cupcakes! <3





Joy Yee's in Chinatown 



last night in Chicago, decided to treat ourselves to a big seafood dinner at Shaw's


Goodbye Chicago!

1 comments:

SimplyxClassic said...

loos like u had a nice birthday! <3

Post a Comment

 

Le Sassafras Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger